Book an Appointment
You can contact us using the form and a member of our team will get in touch to arrange your appointment.
At bknc our beautifully designed, handmade kitchens are made to order, built to your exact specifications and created to suit your home and lifestyle.
Boasting individual touches, smaller details and unique features, our luxury kitchens are intrinsically functional and reflect the true personality of your home.
Our approach is to work closely with you offering a personal service. During a home consultation, our talented designer will listen to your ideas before advising and guiding you through the exciting journey of creating your dream kitchen.
We welcome all clients to our workshop where you can meet our skilled manufacturing team, who will work by hand making your kitchen.
Situated in the heart off Mayfair, sits the Mayfair Mews – set behind a very modest exterior is this converted garage space. Open up the newly restored barn doors, off of the old, cobbled street and walk into this entertaining dream! This really is a hidden gem.
· Individually oak planked style door
· Set within a continual oak in-frame design
· A compact kitchen with space and practicality of entertaining at mind
· The oversized Subzero and Wolf appliances installed with the two polished chrome lanterns over the island here really does give this kitchen an industrial edge,
· The large mirror splash back is also a great design to maximise on available natural light in this space
· Oak veneered carcasses & interiors
· Oak dovetail drawers and cutlery inserts
· Miele, Subzero & Wolf appliances
· Basement project
· Hand painted in F&B all white,
· Directional veneered semi-circular table,
· Walnut veneered carcasses and walnut dovetail drawers,
· A traditional In-frame shaker style kitchen but with a sleek square in-frame to give it that modern lift, clean / sharp lines,
· Contrasting fridge & freezer housing in black American walnut to tie in with the bespoke island table, cooker hood mantle and the modern walnut handles,
· Note the discrete integrated pull-out trays situated under the coffee machine & combi-oven
· Miele appliances
· A traditional in-frame kitchen with cockbead detailing,
· Continual cockbead framework and lambs tongue panelled shaker doors,
· Floor to ceiling cabinetry with a 30mm shadow line to the ceiling to really enhance the units from its perimeter line,
· Contrasting European oak, full height wine cabinet and island seating,
· A pair of bi-fold doors to the left of the cooker forming an appliances garage for small items, keeping the work surfaces clean and clear
· Integrated raised island seating area in European oak with cabinet storage below
· Incorporated at the far end of the kitchen furniture is the TV multimedia unit
· On the other side of the kitchen, housing not only the integrated fridge & freezer, a double larder and top locker storage but this furniture run also forms the walkway into the dining area,
· Oak veneered carcasses & interiors,
· Oak dovetail drawers and cutlery inserts,
· Hand painted in Little Green Co – slaked lime.